As well as being an author, I’m a coach and speaker and there’s nothing I love more than working with authors to help them bring their books into the world, live the life they want and still have some fun! To find out more come and visit me at Creative Light Life Coaching, or keep reading…
How to know if you’re ready for 1:1 coaching
- you’ve been reading self-help books, attending courses, looking for change.
- you’re frustrated at still not getting the breakthrough you’ve been searching
- you’re stuck in that terrible place of indecision and fear, too scared to move forward in case you pick the ‘wrong’ option
- you’re feeling blocked but not sure what is causing the problem
- you’re disappointed that despite all your best intentions you can’t stick to new habits
- you’re scared that the life you want will never happen
- you’re playing small and safe
- you’re repeating patterns no matter how much you try not to
- you’re hiding your light, worried what would happen if people knew the ‘real’ you
- you’re overwhelmed with the bigness of the task at hand
- you’re struggling with confidence and long for a blueprint to help you figure it all out
If you’ve nodded your head or said yes to any of these then I’d like you to stop for me a moment and close your eyes. Breathe slowly in through your nose and let it sink down into your body before releasing it. While you’re doing that I want you to know that you’re not alone. We all carry so much shame and guilt around, scared that if the world knew the ‘truth’ about us, they would judge us and find us wanting.
Brene Brown says that shame can only live in silence. Which means as soon as we start to face these fears and worries that we’ve been dragging around for so long, they will lose their power.
Who is my coaching for?
I work with authors and heart-centered creative folk who are called to do something magnificent with their lives. It could be traveling the world and blogging, or setting up their own coffee cart, or selling handmade clothes at the local market. Often this call starts out as a whisper, getting louder and louder over time. And while my clients might have different backgrounds and dreams, they all share an absolute passion for finding their breakthrough transformation, and stepping into their light. They are…
- ready to take action, no matter how scary it might be
- heart-centered and believe in a force greater than themselves
- looking for mindset mastery
- are filled with compassion and empathy for others in the world
- are often on a spiritual and health journey while stepping into their creative power
- are crazy freaking awesome
- love laughing (and occasionally crying because letting go of old beliefs can be tough)
- ready to make some money, because money doesn’t just buy cute shoes and pay the bills. It also allows us to step into our bigger vision for the world and to donate and help the charities and causes that we are drawn to.
What’s my role?
As your coach I’ll do many things. Sometimes I’ll be holding my cheer leading pom-poms, sometimes it will be a mirror so you can see yourself and your amazingness more clearly, and sometimes it will be to provide the flashlight as we delve deep. My commitment to you is that we will:
- uncover and challenge your limiting beliefs
- create clarity on your goals and dreams
- uncover your authentic voice
- unveil your daring and audacious vision of your life
- create a bridge to move out of your comfort zone and into a new magnificent world
- carving out space to support your vision and dreams
- releasing pain and past hurts
- getting clear on what you want to manifest and what you actually are manifesting
- learning to take inspired action
- develop a blueprint to live your life
- immerse yourself in loving kindness both to others and to yourself. (did I mention you’re awesome?!)